A little about me…
Dr. Shannon Patterson
I am a low-key yet spirited adventurer at heart with a curious mind and quirky personality. For those that truly know me, well, you get it. I am an inquisitive soul with various roles: Seeker, Friend, Wife, Mom, Chiropractor…… each one bringing more depth to the next.
Key moments in my life, either from experiences or fortuitous connections, have led me to follow a never ending trail of breadcrumbs to where I find myself now in my personal and professional life. I am grateful for every crumb along the way. I am passionate about you being the fullest most alive version of YOU. I bring this to the heart of my practice and to serving you on that mission.
I love travel in every form… from flying around the globe, to camping in an old van, to cycling down an unexpected path. I make sure the path leads to the most charming cafe in town.
My Educational Background
- Doctor of Chiropractic – CMCC (1999)
- BA in Economics – University of Victoria (1992)
- NetworkSpinal (Network Spinal Analysis) – Part 3 certified.
- Certified Yoga Teacher (2010)
- Elected Director on the College of Chiropractors of BC (2005-2013 and 2020 to present)
- Board Member and Treasurer New Westminster Hospice Society
- Past Volunteer chiropractor at Friends for Life and Downtown Eastside Residents Association